Friday, December 6, 2013

Baby Butterfly in the Snow...

butterfly butterflies greens green colors color brown gold eyes greeneyes newborn kids child children snow snowy cold mushrooms headband bokeh blurred winter girl girls girly photos photo manipulation digitalart art digital cute pretty moms mom



I am going to let you guys in on two more of my favorite things, babies and butterflies! I want to share this cute photo manipulation I made for babies and kids. I love naming my artwork so I named this one Butterfly in the Snow. This manipulation comes in four different effects, your baby or child will also get butterfly wings added! For more about this sweet scene visit my blog!
I would love to hear from my fellow bloggers and add links to your blogs on my blog so leave comments! I'm really loving blogger! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope to see you back again soon.