Sunday, December 29, 2013

Swan Ride

Beautiful new custom creation by Fairytale Your Photo.  I love making custom Fairytale Photos for my customers. This one was fun, I named it Swan Ride. It turned out very mystical looking and just beautiful. Riding on a beautiful swan friend at night throughout a mysterious Lake and then all the sudden a magical  ball appears, that's what my customer quoted they wanted for this stock photo on their blog, I feel I made that request come to life. 
swan,swans,animal,animals,ride,rides,riding,dark,night,night time,cloud,clouds,tree,trees,woman,lady,girl,girls,pretty woman,beautiful,beauty,glow,shine,glowing,glowing ball,magic,magical,magic ball,sparkle,spakles,moon,moonlight,water,river,rivers,pushing,moving,photo,photo art,photo enahancement,enhancement,photo manipulation,manipulaion,digital,digital photo,digital art,art,photo editing,editing,photo editor,editor,light,rays,pond,pet,mystical,mystic,fairy,fairy tale,fantasy

I really like making fantasies come true through photos. I Hope you all enjoyed seeing this. Like I always say, comment's welcome. You can see the before and after here Fairytale Your Photo Customs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope to see you back again soon.