Friday, December 6, 2013

New Art Work

mother mom new mommy momma baby babies kids moon light fairy glowing glow pregnant pregnancy woman lady girl girls girly sky photo manipulation digital art fairytaleyourphoto jami beauty beautiful lovely elegant pregnancy maternity smile love

Hello, to everyone reading my post! My second blog on blogger! I made another beautiful new scene for your photo's! I used a pregnant woman for this one but it would also look great for a couple or a single person scene. This scene has four different effects to choose from. I really enjoyed making this one, I am very happy with how it came out! Sometimes with my art I never know what the outcome will be I just get so into it and then art is born. I am passionate about what I do and take extra care to make great scenes for your photo's. To see more about this scene, go to my website blog here  http://goo.gl/zyN3qd


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope to see you back again soon.